Had some spicy noodles out the other night at Wagamama and thought ‘how hard can it be to make this?’ 😉 I am sure to make it to their standard must be very hard, but what I threw in the pot tonight was just bloody ace and too simple for words. So there was:
- a pack of stir fry veg from the supermarket (mini sweet corn, a red chili, tiny broccoli and a couple of spring onions).
- One mini pak choy.
- A couple of garlic cloves chopped
- Some coriander
- About half a pint of vegetable stock (powder)
- One section of egg noodles (see pic below).
- A pot of red Thai curry paste (optional if you really like spicy to add a bit more fire at the end)
- Chop it all up
- Add boiling water to the noodles (for about 4 minutes while frying everything else)
- Stir fry the veg for maybe 4 minutes.
- Add the stock
- Add the noodles
- Add a teaspoon (a little less) of red Thai curry paste.
Serve it up.
Very happy and will be making it again through the week for the gorgeous one.